Facebook & Instagram Ads.
Because sometimes you don't need Social Media feed.
Facebook and Instagram Ads Unlike Google ads which solely attract visitors to the website or, in the case of YouTube, increase the viewership of video content on that platform, contain several types of different campaigns.
Although, depending on the goal of the campaign and the target group, each advertising platform is special and significant in its own way, the Facebook advertising platform is characterized by a wide range of possibilities, which you will read below.
In addition to the above, there are other advertising opportunities:
- Facebook ads that increase customer awareness of a brand, present a product or service, and reach the maximum possible number of people in a specific location.
- Facebook ads that encourage user interaction in the form of commenting, sharing, and liking ads.
- Facebook ads that serve for collecting leads (contact details of potential customers).
- Facebook ads that drive users to the App or Play store and serve to increase app downloads.
- Facebook ads that increase inbox contacts (Messenger and/or Instagram DM).
- Facebook ads that increase the number of conversions, present specific products from the Facebook catalog, as well as those that encourage users to visit the store offline, i.e. in some physical location.
Since Facebook owns Instagram and the two platforms are connected in many ways, ads created for Facebook may (or may not) be ads that also run on Instagram at the same time.
For each of the mentioned campaigns, there is the possibility of creating a target group based on location, gender, age, language and specific interests. Depending on the type of campaign, the visual representing the ad can be a photo, multiple photos in a row (carousel), as well as a video.
Soar with us.
Let's shape your digital strategy together!
Google outlines new privacy-focused ad targeting strategies to replace tracking cookies, relying on artificial intelligence…
In search engine optimization (SEO), where the focus often turns to the latest trends and advanced tactics, the foundation is often overlooked,…
On November 2, Google began rolling out the November 2023 Core Update, the second major change to its algorithm for…
Google's mobile-first indexing initiative that began seven years ago is now over, according to Google. "This was a debt...