Facebook & Instagram & TikTok Ads.
Because sometimes you don't need Social Media feed.
Facebook and Instagram Ads Unlike Google ads which solely attract visitors to the website or, in the case of YouTube, increase the viewership of video content on that platform, contain several types of different campaigns.
Although, depending on the goal of the campaign and the target group, each advertising platform is special and significant in its own way, the Facebook advertising platform is characterized by a wide range of possibilities, which you will read below.
In addition to the above, there are other advertising opportunities:
- Facebook ads that increase customer awareness of a brand, present a product or service, and reach the maximum possible number of people in a specific location.
- Facebook ads that encourage user interaction in the form of commenting, sharing, and liking ads.
- Facebook ads that serve for collecting leads (contact details of potential customers).
- Facebook ads that drive users to the App or Play store and serve to increase app downloads.
- Facebook ads that increase inbox contacts (Messenger and/or Instagram DM).
- Facebook ads that increase the number of conversions, present specific products from the Facebook catalog, as well as those that encourage users to visit the store offline, i.e. in some physical location.
Since Facebook owns Instagram and the two platforms are connected in many ways, ads created for Facebook may (or may not) be ads that also run on Instagram at the same time.
For each of the mentioned campaigns, there is the possibility of creating a target group based on location, gender, age, language and specific interests. Depending on the type of campaign, the visual representing the ad can be a photo, multiple photos in a row (carousel), as well as a video.
Are you ready to
WE ARE GROWING UP TOGETHER?
(email and call are as free as the air we all breathe - and we promise you we will never charge for the good vibes we receive)
Call us now
Send an Email
Fill out the contact form
The offer is FREE, of course.
In today's digital age, where the competition is constantly expanding, the successful management of a Google Search campaign has become the key to achieving marketing…
In the digital age, where trends and platforms are constantly changing, it is important for brands to stay one step ahead of the competition. TikTok is…
Although one might think that Facebook's time has passed, Facebook ads remain a powerful tool that businesses can use…
In the fast-paced world of digital communication, email marketing is a reliable strategy, offering businesses a direct channel to interact with…