WHO ARE WE
We are Web Digitizer doo and the address of our site is: www.digitizer.rs
We stand by and protect your privacy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.
- Definitions of terms
- Data Protection Principles
- The real subject of the data
- The data we collect
- How we use your personal information
- Who else can access your personal information
- How we secure your information
- Cookies and other technologies we use
- Contact information
Personal data - means any data relating to a natural person whose identity has been determined or determined by such data.
Processing - any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data.
Data subject - a natural person whose personal data are processed.
Dete - natural person under 16 years of age.
Mi - Web Digitizer Ltd.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is legal, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have a legal basis. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. Upon request, we will provide you with information regarding processing.
- Processing is limited to purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is performed with minimal data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited in time. We will not keep your personal information longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
The real subject of the data
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information - you must have the right to know if your personal data is being processed; What data are collected, where are they obtained from and why and from whom are they processed.
- Right of access - you have the right to access data collected about you. This includes your right to request and receive a copy of the personal information collected.
- Right to Correction - You have the right to request the correction or deletion of your personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of deletion - in certain circumstances you can request the deletion of your personal data from our records.
- Right to restrict processing - where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing - in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing - you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing. You can exercise this right whenever there is a profiling result that produces legal effects that affect or significantly affect you.
- Right to data portability - you have the right to receive your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to appeal - in the event that we reject your request under the Right of Access, we will provide you with a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request is handled, contact us.
- Right to assistance from the supervisory authority - you have the right to assistance from the supervisory authority and the right to other remedies, such as a claim for damages.
- Right to withdraw consent - you have the right to withdraw any consent given to the processing of your personal data.
The data we collect
The information you provided to us
These can be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc. - mainly the information necessary to deliver the product / service or to improve your user experience with us. We store the information you provide to us so that we can comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information is automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically saved to cookies and other session tools. For example, information about your cart, your IP address, purchase history (if any), etc. This information is used to improve your user experience. When you use our services or view the content of our website, your activities may be recorded.
Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have a legal basis to share that information with us. This is either information that you have given them directly or that they have collected about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information in order to:
- to provide you with our service. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing other products and services you have requested; providing promotional items at your request and communicating with you regarding those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any service.
- improving your shopping experience;
- fulfilling obligations under the law or contract;
We use your personal information on legitimate grounds and / or with your consent.
Based on the conclusion of the contract or fulfillment of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a service or to send / offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sale or for invoicing;
Based on a legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers * (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyze the customer base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of products / services offered / provided;
- to conduct questionnaires regarding customer satisfaction;
Until you notify us otherwise, we believe it is in your legal interest to offer products / services similar or similar to your purchase / browsing history.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes for which we have sought your consent;
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligation arising from the law and / or use your personal data for the possibilities provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymous personal data collected and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymous. We retain your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations arising from the law, but not longer than 2 years.
We may process your personal data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between the purpose, context and nature of the Personal Data is suitable for further processing;
- further processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be adequate protection for processing.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
Who else can access your personal information
We do not share your personal information with strangers. Personal information about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners to enable you to provide the service or improve your user experience. We share your information with:
Our processing partners:
Our business partners:
Related third parties:
- Google Inc.
- Smart insights
- Yoast Premium
We only work with processing partners who are able to provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your personal information to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal reasons for it.
How we secure your information
We try to keep your personal information. We use secure protocols for communication and data transmission (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonymization where possible. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We also have backups of various backup css installed.
Although we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. However, we promise to notify the appropriate authorities of the data breach. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do our utmost to prevent security breaches and to assist the authorities in the event of any breach.
If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password confidential.
We do not intend to knowingly collect information about children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information used to help websites. Only we can access the cookies created on our website. You can control browser-level cookies. Choosing to disable cookies may interfere with your use of certain features.
Cookies required - these cookies are required in order for you to use some important functions on our website, such as login. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
Functionality cookies - these cookies provide functionality that makes the use of our service more convenient and allows you to provide more personalized functions. For example, they may remember your name and email in comment forms, so you should not re-enter this information when commenting.
Analytical cookies - these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
Advertising cookies - these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of ad impressions. They are usually placed on the website through advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remember that you have visited the website and that this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be associated with website features provided by another organization.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer via browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies using a privacy promotion platform, such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Supervisor - Mladen Radosavljević (COM)firstname.lastname@example.org)