Focusing on video content and optimizing it when posting on Facebook can be great…
You will agree that there are few people who like the word "statistics". Burying various numbers, graphs and tables can be difficult for some, but in our new blog we bring you only interesting figures and information related to the use of social networks in the previous year, 2020.
Social media they continue to rule the internet and break all records regarding app downloads and time spent on them. These data tell us about the power of social networks that they have in disseminating information, connectivity, communication and of course in providing marketing services.
It is important to send this data and information and extract from it everything that can help create strategy and content on social networks.
Social network statistics in 2020
- In October 2020, the number of active users of social networks exceeded the figure of 4 billion.
- The average user spends daily 2h and 29min on social media.
- Facebook continues to be the most popular social network globally. This information is very important because many today draw a conclusion based on a subjective feeling and say yes Facebook ceases to be popular. This is not true.
img source: Digital report
- Facebook has over 1,8 billion koriniska on a daily basis.
- The average user of On Facebook will in a month:
- like 12 posts
- leave 5 comments
- share 1 post
- click on 12 ads
If this seems small to you, then see how much you are about above average.
- Almost 80% of users Facebook uses the platform exclusively via mobile phone.
- Youtube is the second most used platform, right behind Facebook and has over 2 billion users.
- The average user spends daily 17 min. and 22 sec. on Youtube.
- Over 70% preview videos on Youtube comes from mobile phones.
- Instagram has an eye 854 million users on a monthly basis. Forecasts are that by 2023 they will have 988 million.
img source: The report of Statista
- Over 500 million user uses Instagram Story every day.
- LinkedIn has a total 722 million users.
- 40 million user weekly uses LinkedIn for a job search.
- Every minute 3 users find a job at Linkedin.
- Tik Tok there is almost 700 million users and it is the seventh most used platform in the world.
- 7 out of 10 teens in America use it Tik Tok
After this interesting information, below you will find the state of social networks in Serbia.
Statistics of social networks in Serbia in 2020
The number of social network users in Serbia is constantly increasing and in 2020 it amounted to 3,7 million. 6,7% more compared to data from 2019. years.
- The number of people who can be reached along the way Facebook ads amounts 3 million.
- 94,8% of users Facebook access the platform via mobile phone.
- 62,1% of users Facebook access the platform exclusively via mobile phone
- Average user per month on On Facebook likes 17 posts.
- Average user per month on On Facebook click on 25 ads.
- The number of people who can be reached along the way Instagram ads amounts 2,1 million.
- The number of people who can be reached along the way LinkedIn ad amounts 860.000
Based on these data, one can notice how important it is social networks have in society as a whole. By listening to the needs of that society, through social networks, it is easy to reach the target users and convey the desired message. Much easier and much more accurate than on other marketing channels.
Made by Mladen Radosavljević - Senior Account Manager @Digitizer