As in previous years, Google publishes a report with the most searched terms and trends in search. Lists…
What are Instagram reels?
Today we introduce you to Instagram Reels, a new way to create short videos on Instagram-u.
Reels allows us to make videos that we share with our followers or anyone on Instagram. Initially, the length of the video was limited to 60 seconds, and now every uploaded video on Instagram is viewed as Reals.
What is important to note here is this: When uploading a video of maximum 90 seconds duration, it is possible to upload that video by clicking on the add icon Reels. (there are the following: post, story, reel, live). However, when uploading a video that lasts longer than 90 seconds, it is required when uploading instead real select the icon post and select the desired video.
Why is this important?
If you upload a video that is longer than 90 seconds, and you clicked on the section real, the video will be cut to 90 seconds. But if you choose post and you find the desired video in your phone, it will not be cut and will be uploaded in its entirety.
It is possible to add music in the frame Reels, adjust the volume of the music you added, as well as the volume of the music in the original video, chop videos, add new ones, insert transition effects between videos, add sound effects, etc.
Instagram is constantly working on improving the user experience, and some new functionalities are constantly appearing within the application, and therefore within Reels.
How to use Instagram Reels?
Instagram Reels is located as a separate section in our Instagram Feed-u, and if your account is public, your videos can also be displayed in a new section in the instagramexplore. This option offers everyone a chance to reach a new audience on the global stage.
Create Instagram Reels videos
You need to choose Reels at the bottom of the Instagram camera. On the right side of the screen there are various video editing tools like:
- Audio: Here you can use songs from the Instagram music library. In addition, you can use your own original sound.
- AR Effects: Choose from many effects from the Instagram effects gallery created by Instagram and various creators around the world to capture fun videos.
- Timer: This option offers the option to set the timer so that you have 3 seconds before recording starts
- Alignment: With this option, you can align objects and objects from the previous shot to create seamless transitions, such as the moment or shots when changing clothes to two different shots.
- Speed: This option allows you to speed up or slow down a portion of the video or audio you selected.
- Setting the layout, changing the grid, etc.
- Turning on both cameras - dual option
- Various effects located at the bottom, next to the record button
Watching Instagram Reels
At first they are in the frame instagramexplore section featured the best and most viral Instagram Reels videos. There is now a dedicated icon for Reels at the bottom of the screen when the Instagram app is opened. The videos are displayed in a vertical format, adapted to the phone screen. If you like it Reels, you can like it, comment it, share it with your friends or save it. By saving Reels, Instagram remembers and knows what interests you and will show you those videos that interest you in the future.
Also, some Instagram Reels are marked "Featured". If your ''Reel"marked" highlighted "you will receive a notification. "Highlight" Reels is a choice made by Instagram to display original content that it thinks is fun and inspiring.
All in all, Instagram Reels gives users the opportunity to express themselves, create fun videos and help everyone become Instagram creators. Instagram Reels is recently available in Serbia. This is Instagram's answer to Tik Tok in an attempt to take over a part of the market that Tik Tok controls.
Made by Nemanja Nedeljkovic - Senior Account Manager @Digitizer