It's no secret that it can be difficult to build trust with skeptical customers who don't really…
It can often be noticed that Instagram is introducing certain innovations within its platform, with the aim of improving the user experience. As part of its ongoing efforts to improve customer interaction, Instagram changes the way links are placed within stories, which we are talking about wrote in April this year.
Using links on Instagram
When it is not about sponsored posts, use the links in the box Instagram platform is possible only in the following way:
- In the profile description
- Kao swipe up link in box Story-I for business profiles with over 10k followers).
What change is expected?
As announced, Instagram will completely abolish Swipe-up a link that has long been used to post links within stories and bring users to the site, landing page, shop, news and the like.
The famous "pull up" becomes a thing of the past, and it replaces it link sticker.
Instagram lists several benefits of this change:
- Simplified story creation - Story sticker-i such as donations, music, surveys, quizzes, and now a link, help you to express yourself more and share what is important to you on Instagram-and that visually beautifully displayed and emphasized.
- Additional creative control - link sticker it looks and works the same way as the others (question, survey, location…) and provides increased control of the creator. It can be switched to different styles, resized and placed anywhere in the story to attract the user in the right way.
- Commitment - We know they are engagement and proximity important to brands. In this way, quick reactions and answers to the stories they have can be obtained link sticker, just like any other Story which is divided. Otherwise, you previously could not get feedback (response to a story) when present Swipe-up link.
Right now Swipe-up displays at the bottom of the screen, so by adding a link sticker (which can be placed anywhere on the visual), there will be more creative options available, which will help increase clicks and visits to the site.
On the other hand, swiping up has become commonplace, so it may take some time for user behavior to change.
It remains to be seen whether the new option will eventually be available to all users or remain limited to only those profiles with over 10.000 followers. From Instagram-and they announced in June that it was link sticker option for all users the ultimate goal, because it allows more functionality within the story.
Made by Mladen Radosavljević - Senior Account Manager @Digitizer