Site performance and user experience are probably the most important factor influencing how…
Since you pay for every click on your ad, a poorly run campaign Google An ad can cost more (sometimes much more) than the revenue it brings. There are some basic tactics and strategies that work consistently across all PPC campaigns, regardless of industry. These tips show us how to make it effective Google ads.
Effective Google ads
There is no magic formula for success Google ads, but there are many factors you can adjust to improve your results.
Here are important (but often overlooked) elements when optimizing campaigns. If you implement these elements in your paid campaigns, you should see a big improvement and earn more money!
Relevant landing page
This is one of the most important aspects of paid search.
It is very easy to get lost on the platform for Google ads when creating a campaign, setting a budget, testing ads, so all the attention and energy is redirected to the platform itself. But the most important thing happens after the user clicks on your ad and comes to your site, that is landing page.
The ultimate goal of marketing is sales.
Successful Google The ad leads to qualified clicks landing page- And that's only the first half of the job. Then there is the task landing page-and to turn that potential into a customer. You should optimize your landing pages so that your ad message matches the message on landing page-u.
Maintaining consistency between keywords, copy-i ads and landing page-eva should increase both the number of clicks and the conversion rate, while lowering the cost of a click.
Repeat the key message from the ad and on yours landing page-u. Because you know that customers are interested in your bid and the message in your ad, you can increase conversions by presenting the same message on your landing page and call to action. By adhering to this policy, you'll be able to create compelling ads to help customers better understand the value of your offer and get more conversions.
Optimize negative keywords
One of the most powerful tools available to you to ensure they are effective Google ads part of your campaign is the use of negative keywords. Google ads the platform allows you to determine which keywords are not most relevant to your product or service. If Google-in saying what your product isn't, you're preventing ads from showing in searches that don't match your business.
It is equally important to say Google-in what your product or service is not, as much as to say what is. Negative keywords can be added at the campaign level, but you can also do so by adding negative keywords to specific ad groups.
Fill in all the fields in the ad
Google ads rely on the intention of the user using the keywords used in the search. Whenever someone types a search in Google, ads are displayed based on how well the auction system deems the ad appropriate for the term being searched and displays the ad accordingly. The keywords you use and the type of modifier you use for those words in your campaign are very important to understand.
If you want yours Google ads work better, be sure to fill in all available information fields.
- Final URL: It should lead to an extremely relevant landing page.
- Headline 1: This field must contain the keyword used in the search as well as the primary advantage of your bid
- Headline 2: Use this field to determine the value of your offer
- Headline 3: This field is not displayed as often, but fill it strong anyway call to action-om
- Display Path: These are not "real" URLs, but are useful for demonstrating relevance to users. Try to include information in this field that will give users additional context.
- Description 1 and 2: This is a longer section of advertising that connects the needs of users with the solution that your product or service offers. Focus on making this section as relevant as possible to what the user has been searching for, rather than just inserting general information about your brand or service. Remember, users tell you what they need, and you offer them a solution here.
Extended hand advertising
Many people ignore the importance of advertising extensions when creating ads. They are an important part of the user experience, can improve the performance of your ads, and are an important part of the process of making effective Google ads. Extensions can help you better tell the story of your brand, while offering valuable information to customers.
Here are the most commonly used extensions:
- Sitelinks Extensions: These are additional links that lead customers to unique landing page-eve on your site.
- Callout Extensions: Use these extensions to build user trust by inserting messages like "Instant Professional Service"
- Call Extensions: Enter your business phone number here
- Location Extensions: You can link your account to Google My Businessto yours Google Ads Enabling this extension will drag your address and phone number into ads to help potential customers understand where your location is.
If you are interested in how to successfully launch a campaign Google ads read our text on the subject.
Made by Nebojsa Radovanovic - SEO Expert @Digitizer